Monday, January 20, 2020

Curtains

It took quite some time but I did manage to find curtains for the windows and patio door in the dining room/AZ room. The curtains for the patio door are about 6 inches short but the bottom will never be seen because it is behind my desk and freezer. And those items will never be moved other than for deep cleaning times. The windows will have a 36 inch valance instead of a full curtain. I don't want the windows covered since it makes the room look smaller and we have so much furniture in here we don't need to make it look any more full than it is. I asked friends for advice on what color and I had colors from oranges to blues suggested. Amazon.com had a color I liked in the sizes I needed so I ordered them. If I took out their credit card I could save $50 on my order. Well that was a no brainer. My credit was approved so I sent off the order on the new card. I'll pay for the curtains right away and doubt I will ever use the card again. I've played a game like this before and love the savings. 😍

A picture of the curtains from Amazon on line..... I won't get them for about a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment