Friday, January 10, 2020

Couch cover

This morning is starting out good. The couch cover that I ordered a week ago is finally here and it fits perfectly. In fact it looks better than I thought it would. Thankfully it covers almost the whole couch. I'm so sick of beige, brown and tan that I could scream. So I'm trying to add color in here where there was none. Yes, I know that beiges and browns are a color, but not the color I want. I want things to pop, not just sit there. AZ is lax of color so I want to bring color to the world around me, which is our home. 😄 The spot on the back of the couch is from the sunlight through the blind, not a defect in the cover.
The living room is accented in blue, kitchen in red, bathroom purple of course, the bedroom is maroon, and the AZ room is yet undecided. But I'm thinking blue for the AZ room too, maybe in more of a pastel. We don't like green or yellow so that is not an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment