Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Break

Yesterday Mark hit a wall and just couldn't get his head wrapped around his porch project so he headed to the range with a friend for a few hours. While he was gone I got the laundry off of the lines and did the ironing. It was such a nice day to hang clothes outside. This time of year everything smells so fresh and clean when line dried.

After deciding not to sell my card making supplies I had to find a place to keep it all and still have it easily accessible. For awhile it looked like a craft store threw up in the AZ room. But I got it all done and am pleased with it all fitting in the three drawers of the dresser. Mark was really the reason that I decided not not sell any of it, he just thinks I make pretty cards and should do it at least for the enjoyment of doing.

My next project is to take down the curtains in the AZ room and come up with a way to make this room more inviting and more us. It's so drab in here, not to mention crowded at times. I've no idea of what to do right now, but am hoping an idea will hit me soon.  I've kind of lost my creativity somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment