Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Only one word is needed, Hot

  A little warm Yesterday at 110º with 17 percent humidity for the high..... Little to warm to go motorcycle riding. It was another pool day.
On another note we just paid the utility bill and even though we have been in a heat wave from out of Cali most of the month and the adding a new and larger window a/c in the Az room. And also installed the one removed from the AZ room into the shed the electric bill only went up $15 over last years bill. I can live with that.

The pool feels extra good right now too. But going in the morning is the better choice. The sun is a bit dangerous in the desert this time of year. So we need to use common sense when out and about. We never leave to go anywhere without water, no matter the time of year, but having water with in the summer is very important. We even take water with us when we go to the pool. The only place we go really is to pick up our online order at WM and once a month to Fry's for meat that is on sale.


Today we made a meat run to Fry's grocery store. It was great to see that EVERYONE was wearing a mask. The shelves were back to full capacity and hand sanitizer was plentiful as well, but at a premium price. Liquid hand soap, on the other hand, was not in full supply, but we managed to find two bottles. Mark likes the foaming kind and there were a few of those left, we only got the two we needed. 


My hair has gotten so long that my poor arms are struggling to wash, comb and put it up. My hair is  down to my shoulder blades, thick and heavy. If my arms weren't always so painful I would keep it long. Not sure how much longer I can wait to get it cut off and short once again. I just don't know how I want it cut. But knowing me, I'll go back to the way I have worn it for years. And I'm not looking forward to getting it cut every month either. I wish there was a way to stunt its growth. LOL 😆


No comments:

Post a Comment