Friday, July 17, 2020

Haircut

Well I did it, I finally got my long hair cut. It's much easier for me to manage now and so far I love the way it looks. Over the years my hair has gotten very wavy, in the back anyway. So when Bobbi cut the back it looks as though I got a perm in the back. I've never liked the few waves that I had, now I wish I had them all over my head. 😆

My ponytail was 18 inches long and all total Bobbi said she cut off at least 23 inches of total length. That's a lot of hair. The floor looked like she hadn't swept the floor all week. Wow, lots of hair. No wonder I was getting headaches. All that weight! Anyway, I like the cut and Mark said that he does too. But if I'm happy he is happy too. He knew how difficult it was for me to work with anymore. Now I just washed my hair shook my head and done.

Before the cut......

And now, after the cut.....

Hmmm, now if I could just lose some weight this easily. 😦

No comments:

Post a Comment