Saturday, March 6, 2021

Second COVID shot

 Yesterday morning we got our second COVID shot. We were quite early but there was no waiting so they let us go through. Everyone working there, and I mean everyone, was so nice, happy and friendly. It really relaxes a person that isn't nuts about getting a shot. Especially one known to have side effects. 

After we rested the required 15 minutes we headed out to pick up a GodFather's Pizza. When I called the order in I said my name and the gal said "that will be a large hamburger pizza, right?" That sent me into a fit of giggles. She said that she recognized my name and I always order the same thing. I call her great at her job. We were still chuckling about it last night. Boy are we predictable or what.

By mid afternoon our arm got sore from the shot. Just a little bit more than a normal shot, nothing serious or to go on and on about. Heck my arms are always sore so this was not much out of the ordinary for me. Mark skipped going to the pool in case it got more sore. He didn't want to make it worse. This morning it's about the same, but so far, PTL, no other side effects.

Sunny and 52º this morning heading to 85º with a slight breeze. Good day to hang all the laundry on the lines to dry. Mark will probably go to the pool. Retirement is great, but getting older sucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment