Sunday, March 29, 2020

Hot time in the city. hehehe

The heat is on the rise. By this time next week we will be in the 90's. Tomorrow we will hit 80 and it will be warmer each day of the week. So with that forecast I'm on a cookie baking frenzy. Once it gets hot the oven will not be used for much of anything. In the summer I primarily use our Air Fryer Oven and it does a great job.

Chocolate chip cookies are done, the cookie jar is full of peanut butter cookies and tomorrow I'll be making brown sugar cookies. All are either a double or a triple batch. Not one cookie will get stale either. We do love our cookies. And in the summer we get mighty sick of store bought.

We had church at home again this Sunday. The service is live and it's great being able to go to church and not leave the house. Although it does lose some of its luster, for lack of a better word. Whether in front of a live audience or just a camera and crew, Tom does a great job of delivering the message. Lola sat curled up to Mark on the couch again this week, I in my recliner and the bird squawking away in the background. She didn't really care for the music this week. They were a bit off key once and she really told them so. hehehe

Mark is filling the little propane tanks for next winter. We have a few empties and instead of trying to figure out the full from the empty next winter he just puts them  away full. I don't think I'll need to use anymore in the evenings now. I can handle the 60's providing I'm inside and it's over 70 inside.

Stay home, stay safe, and stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment