Sunday, March 8, 2020

Being prepared

We are not looking forward to going to WM this morning. With the virus spreading, we are going to try and avoid crowds. So it will be a quick trip and we will stock up on as much as we can to avoid going out into crowds any more than we have to. We are not eating out in a crowded restaurant either. I have always had hand sanitizer in both vehicles and in all rooms for as long as I can remember, and a few extra on hand as well, so we are good there. I use it religiously too and I wash my hands like a germaphobe. Working at school for all those years washing your hands often was a must. Mark needs work on that matter though. There have been no cases this far into AZ but why not be cautious and do what you can to avoid any problems. Especially at our age.

With the virus spreading it got us to wondering about the Canadian snowbirds. Their president is taking action, unlike ours, and has put up stringent rules of entering Canada. I wonder how that will work for them going back home. They will be tested upon entry so that will really slow the border entry process. Some of the birds from Washington are concerned about going home as well as Oregon. There are quite a few people that stayed the winter here from those states too.

It feels so good having the whole house cleaned in one day. That could be why I slept better last night, I wore myself out yesterday. That and it was cooler in the house by bedtime last night. I don't sleep well when I'm too warm.

The next couple weeks it looks as though it will be in the mid 70’s. That is much more to my liking. Cooler nights too and that makes better sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment