Friday, March 27, 2020

Online

Today will be the first time for us to have groceries purchased online. We are not new to online shopping but never have used the convenience of grocery shopping. I much prefer to do it myself. But we are committed to staying away from people and doing our part to stay healthy and not spread the virus to us or anyone else.

There are no paper products in any store or online. There are scammers trying to sell what they don't have so beware. We are hoping that our paper products will last us another month or until some become available once again. I did not hoard, just when something is on sale I usually buy it and this time it really worked to our benefit. We are using cloth napkins, saving the paper napkins for when or if we run out of tissues. Luckily I have an ample supply of cloth napkins.  And I can make some if need be too. Most stores here have an hour early in the morning for seniors to come to the store. Nope, not unless I am really desperate will I enter a store right now. If we have to, we have face masks and disposable gloves. I'm not taking any chances

Prayers and many thanks to all the medical and emergency people for their efforts and help to others. God bless you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment