Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Marks Happenings

Big rain here in Yuma both yesterday and predicted for again today. Rained almost all afternoon yesterday at times it was a downpour. Flash flood watch was in effect as there is just no place for the water to go when it comes down fast here.
We had one window leak a bit but other than that all is high and dry.
Got our big tv out of the storage shed and set it up in the AZ room, connected it to cable and streaming thru Roku (also found in storage shed). Funny Cindy had the Roku remote in her tv drawer since we originally left Hutch and now could not find it. But it showed up just in the nick of time....
Interesting what treasures one finds when you have to stay inside because of the rain nothing but time on your hands, as I had been painting the house........ LOL
Today I am headed to sportsmans warehouse to check on some new ammo for my beretta that has been giving me some Failure to Feed issues.
And when he leaves I can finally get to his bathroom and get it cleaned.  There is no room between Marks desk and the bathroom door for me to maneuver the mop and me. 😃
It's Always an Adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment