Saturday, October 9, 2021

Sad and angry

 It's been a hard week for me. Last Sunday I lost a very dear friend to the trump virus. It was a month long battle but the last week of her life the grip of death had a tight hold on her. Her oxygen level plumitted  quickly and God called her home. 

My friend had multiple illnesses that prevented her from getting the vaccine. She was so hoping that one would soon be discovered for her and those like her. But obviously that never happened. I've not even read that there is anything being done for them.

I miss her terribly and go from sad to angry at the drop of a hat. When I see someone out and about with no mask I want to smack them upside the head until their brain works. Good grief people, the virus is still out there taking lives and making people deathly ill. Yesterday my stylist couldn't understand why I keep wearing my mask everywhere. Well, I'm done going to her with that attitude. She was one of the lucky ones that had very mild symptoms when she had the trump virus. And she was pro-vaccine and anti-trump. Guess she just wants to have fun. I want to stay well as long as I can.

Today is my friends funeral, she is from PA so I won't be going to the funeral. I plan to stay busy to keep my mind occupied.  The bright side of her death is that she is home with God and no longer suffering from her many illnesses. But I will miss her for a long long time.

  KEEP THOSE MASKS ON, IT AIN'T OVER YET!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment