Thursday, October 8, 2020

One day at a time.

 The title of this entry reminds me of a song,  "One day at a time sweet Jesus, that's all I'm asking from you.Give me the strength to do everyday what I have to do." That is how we are living our life right now. Some days are good days for Mark and some days not so good. But each and every day is a gift, a blessing that we don't deserve. But by the grace of God, we have another day.

The cardiologist didn't spend much time with Mark but said he still couldn't drive for another 4 weeks. So I'm still the chauffeur. I'm sure Mark doesn't like it anymore than I do. But we do what we have to do. And that includes still trying to stay out of the way of the trump virus. trump may not care about anyone else but we do. So we wear our masks every time we leave the house and our home is off limits to anyone wanting to enter. Visits only on our porch and social distancing is a must even on the porch!!!! Right now especially with Mark being even more susceptible to everything right now. He can't afford to catch a cold. Just a sneeze or a cough has him in serious pain. I do what I can to keep the house disinfected and clean and everything that comes into our home gets disinfected as well. It's extra work for me, but that is the way it has to be.  We want to stay healthy. 

From the sounds of it quite a few snowbirds won't be coming to the park this year. I say yippee, but the new park owners are the ones that are losing. I keep hoping that the next door neighbors stay in Washington this year. We won't miss that bitch at all. 💀 Canadians won't be able to come if they are driving and if they get sick they won't have insurance knowing they are coming into a covid country. Canada has very strict rules. That's why they don't have many dying or sick from the trump virus. The president of the US doesn't give a damn. So it will be another year that we won't be able to see our friends from Canada. But our friends from Utah will be here. I hope they understand our rules of no enter and masks.

Tomorrow I am finally going in for an eye exam and get much needed glasses. The ones I'm using now are many years old and there isn't a spot without scratches. I can hardly wait to be able to see well again. They called today to make sure I understood the rules of masks etc. That made me feel much safer. A prayer will help too. 🙏😊


No comments:

Post a Comment