Wednesday, May 20, 2020

New loveseat

The delivery men wore masks and were super polite. They had to take the patio door off to get the old beast out! And even at that it was tough for them to do. But they got it out and the new love seat inside. They even helped put the protective covers on the legs so the floor wouldn't get scratched. How nice. There is actually room to walk around the couch now. Maybe we will even be able to open the front windows this winter. And I now have some place to sit besides my power lift chair when I need a different position.


The ends recline making it even more versatile. Too short for Mark to stretch out on when he has trouble sleeping at night. But this morning I found him sitting in it reclining and snoring away. So it must work for him in that position too. I can even get at my record player now! Yep, most all of my records survived storage in MN for those three years. The ones that didn't make it, weren't ones I really cared about anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment