Saturday, May 30, 2020

It is the desert ya know

Mid week we had an excessive heat warning out. Wednesday through Friday were the worst days so far. We went to the pool on Thursday for an hour and I got sunburned. Half hour at a time is as long as I really should be in the sun with my fair skin. But the water felt so good. Well Friday I didn't go to the pool at all and Mark went in the evening. He tans and I burn. My mornings are usually busy since it's the cooler part of the day. But when we go to the pool in the afternoons, I'll have to cut the time shorter, I don't want to burn again.

Murphy is singing very well throughout the day. It's not continuous but it is loud and a pretty song. He isn't as messy as CarlAnn and will eat almost anything I put in his cage. Which makes keeping the floor in area clean easier on me.

The last few days I've had neck and arm issues that are slowing me down. This morning, again, I can hardly lift my coffee cup or turn my head. It seems odd that knowing what was causing my arms pain, has made it worse. Or maybe knowing has made me more aware than before. Either way it's not going to go away. I was hoping that it wouldn't get worse so quickly.

Places of business are opening up and the virus is rising at a faster rate than before.  We are not going to stop our safety measures anytime soon. Let the foolish people deal with the consequences and stay away from us. But boy I'm sure looking forward to eating out again. Take out will have to do for some time yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment