Saturday, February 20, 2021

Headboard

 We finally have a headboard on our bed. No more scraping arms and hands on the rough textured walls and using a pillow as a headboard. We found a headboard that was thin enough to not take away much more than a couple inches of floor space and it's quite pretty, or so we think anyway.  Next to replace the mismatched lamps on each side of the bed.

In a couple weeks we will be getting the new faux wood blinds for the living room windows. Our Utah friends put them in their park model and we liked how they looked. Our old blinds are the original, bent and too old to clean without falling apart, at least that is our thoughts on the matter. It will be nice to have an update in our home. Just the headboard made a very nice difference in the bedroom. Giving it a more comfortable warm feeling. I hope the new blinds do the same for the living room.

Last weekend we got to meet up with Barb and David in Gila Bend. Shawn was down visiting them so we all got to see one another. It was great seeing each of them. We had a nice picnic in a small park. It was a terribly windy day making it feel cold, but the warm family feeling made it all worthwhile. What a great visit we had. All the while we social distanced and wore masks as well.

This afternoon it hit 80º so Mark headed to the pool. I made some chocolate malt ice cream and set some things for sale on a local online Market. 

When my arms are in better shape, I hope to join Mark at the pool often. But I have to wait another week before I can see the doctor. Not sure I can stand the pain much longer, but sometimes I'm tougher than I think. I'm just praying that the pain in my arms is nothing serious. Needless to say, I am rather scared. But then the unknown is scary. Thank God that Mark is a very helpful and caring husband. I need his help soooo many times during the day. He is even doing cleaning, and helping with the laundry. God bless him.



No comments:

Post a Comment