Friday, September 10, 2021

Bye bye Facebook and Twitter and a broken phone

 It was more than time to give Facebook and Twitter the boot. I've eliminated both accounts. Too much tom foolery and negativity on both. I need to go back to a much less stressful and negative lifestyle. It is quite liberating to say the least. Now I'll get back to my websites that I manage and tend to them better.

The neighbor behind us purchased an old Nash something or other. It was made for racing so the modifications for street travel have left the car to be towed park of  the way back to Yuma. Mark and another neighbor, Larry, both have mechanical backgrounds which Jerry, the owner does not. Mark and Larry have been working on the electrical of the car since Jerry brought it home a week ago. They only work on it for two days at a time. The heat here just doesn't allow them to work more or longer than a couple hours in the morning. Today is a no work day and will it be no work this weekend because higher heat is returning.  Mark and Larry seem to like having something to do.

During one of the days of working on the car, Mark smashed the screen on his cellphone. Leaving him with another old phone with a cracked screen. Well none of them worked well. Jerry felt that it was his responsibility to replace Marks phone since it was his car that Mark was working on at the time. When it really was Mark not taking the phone out of his pocket before leaning on it. Anyway, Jerry is really old school and  vehemently insisted that he pay for Marks phone. Mark now has money for a new phone  and no phones found that he likes. I think he is too fussy so he is still stuck with a phone with a broken screen. Actually two phones with broken screens, and neither of the phones work well either. Yuma isn't known for technology so a new phone may not be purchased for quite some time. Back about a month ago the screen on my phone separated so I had to replace my phone. I love the Motorola that I chose but Mark says it's too big for his hands. Geesh, his hands are twice the size of mine. LOL A phone is a personal thing, that I understand.


No comments:

Post a Comment