Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Carport

 This morning our carport was set up. They got here before our first cup of coffee was finished, or in my case, poured. hehe One young man pounded the three foot stakes into the rock hard ground of the desert by hand. First I had thought he was just going to start them by hand. But he took that big sledgehammer and pounded all  10 of them in by hand!!!!! Geesh. When they were leaving I just had to check out his guns as he called them. LOL Not as big as I expected but he wasn't a very big guy either. Anyway the carport is up and wow, is it well built and sturdy. It will take one hell of a Yuma wind to move this one. Next is to put some sides and a type of door on it.

AFter the carport was up we discussed getting sunscreen to wrap around it for privacy. So armed with our masks and hand sanitizer off we went to look for what we may need, to get prices. In one store we ran into the only idiot not wearing a mask. When Mark asked him where his mask was he actually said the Virus is Fake...........I was so pi$$ed I implied that he was stupid and was ready to do battle. No more am I taking the stupidity from those refusing to mask up. He never did come back towards me. I'm sure that even behind my mask is was obvious I was not to be crossed further. The influx of SnowBirds is on the rise and some of those coming in make you understand why the states they are coming from are having such large spikes in Virus Cases. Well they can all go back home or follow the rules. And stay out of my way. Maybe their state doesn't want them either. Then they can all go to he!! Yes, that is how I feel. And I don't care who I make angry or upset. Don't like it? Don't come back here.

No comments:

Post a Comment