Friday, June 24, 2022

Here we are at the end

  This is the last week of June. The summer goes by quickly when enjoying the time with no snowbirds causing trouble in the park. All of us are praying that the snowbirds come back with a better attitude this winter. Last year was a living hell for most of Yuma, not just our park.

The heat is on in its force. There have been reports of sand storms but luckily none of them hit us with anything more than a little bit of wind. Others were not so lucky. Some area's have seen some rain but not enough to do much good. As some say, a little is better than nothing. But the little bit sure messes up the vehicles and windows. The drought is hitting so many states hard and even the desert is feeling it strongly. Not just the country is in a turmoil but the weather is as well.

So now women have no right to do what they want with their bodies. God save us all from the republicans selfish stupidity. The end of all our rights will be gone if the republicans have anything to say about it.

The temperature of the pool has finally been raised to a comfortable level for all. It was so cold that muscles and joints were not functioning well in the cold water. Not one person other than myself mentioned their concerns to the office. So nothing was done until I put it on the parks website. Bamm! Instant fix. Imagine that. All of the summer residents mentioned how happy they were. And I pointed out that if they don't like something say something. Not much gets done when only one person says anything. We need to work as a group.  I mentioned this sternly to all at the pool the other day.  Should I mention that they are all republicans and don't want things to be done in a manner that is good for all. They like things to just go to hell and then blame it on someone else.

Yesterday I blew out our circuit and we lost power. I had forgotten that I had the dryer going. The a/c units, iron and dryer are not a good combination. Too much of an overload. Thank God, Mark got us back up and running. It is rare that I use the dryer so I had forgotten that it was running. I'll not forget again anytime soon. It gets warm in the house quickly when it's 112º outside.

The other day I screwed up and cut a water melon. I should've asked Mark to do that. Now my right arm is back to being a really big pain. Every time I use that arm for anything I'm in pain. My independent nature is not always a good thing.  And it's too early for another injection so I have to grin and bear the pain because of myself. 😠

Pool time!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment